EXCELLENT EMPLOYED OPPORTUNITY! Pediatric Anesthesiologist: Cardon Children’s Medical Center
The Division of Anesthesiology at Cardon Children’s Medical Center is actively recruiting for Pediatric Anesthesiologists.
Cardon Children's Medical Center (CCMC) is located on the campus of Banner Desert Medical Center (BDMC) in Mesa, AZ and is a state-of-the-art, 260-bed children’s care facility that opened in 2009. The hospital provides a full range of services to a pediatric population of 350,000. CCMC now has 104 NICU beds and 24 PICU beds staffed with 24/7 Intensivists. The recently expanded 26-bed Pediatric ED provides specialized emergency care for kids of all ages. CCMC has Pediatric Trauma Service for all pediatric ages. There are more than 240 pediatric physicians on staff, covering more than 27 specialties. Serving a growing pediatric population of 350K+, Banner Children’s at Desert Medical Center is a Level One Pediatric Trauma Center offering a Level 3 NICU staffed by Neonatologists 24/7 and provides a full complement of PEDs subspecialties.
- BC/BE Fellowship trained Pediatric Anesthesiologist
- Work Schedule: 42 weeks of clinic service comprised of a blend of daytime, evening, and weekend coverage.
- Call is unrestricted from home depending on where you live
- Open to flexible schedules
BANNER BENEFITS: You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. We design your benefits with you in mind, offering a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Robust sign on bonus and competitive salary
- 10 weeks of PTO for full time providers
- Relocation Assistance available
- Paid Sick Time, Time Off, Paid Malpractice, and CME (plus CME allowance)
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Financial wellness resources, including 401k with matching or 457b deferred retirement plan options, employee perks and discounts
- Non-Profit Healthcare System qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
OUR COMMUNITY: Iconic Landscapes. Picture-Perfect Skies. Greater Phoenix is the nation’s sunniest metropolis and the cosmopolitan heart of the majestic AZ desert. It's a city that basks in year-round sunshine with stunning Sonoran Desert scenery. Phoenix is the sixth-largest city in the U.S. Home to 200+ golf courses, MLB Spring Training, day trip drive to six different lakes, offers a plethora of museums, as well as an extensive casual patio dining, destination spas, and upscale shopping. Enjoy miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails, professional sports, world-class theater, and exceptional musical entertainment. Adventure, fresh air, and beautiful sunsets… Arizona has it all.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Children's at Desert Medical Center
Phoenix Metro, Mesa, AZ 85202 Physician-Anesthesiology