OhioHealth is hiring an OBGYN Physician to join a well-established, hospital-employed team in Athens, Ohio. The doctors in this practice experience the luxury of working with experienced laborists who manage the labor and delivery unit 24/7 and call physicians to attend deliveries. The physicians experience minimal interruption of their time in the office, surgery or at home in the evenings while still having the opportunity attend deliveries. This group has a very high patient volume and loyal patient base.
- The practice is in close proximity to OhioHealth O Bleness Hospital
- Supportive team environment with experienced physicians, skilled midlevels, and excellent staff
- Call schedule: 1:5 call volume, with gyn call and the option of attending deliveries if desired
- Two CNMs support the Obstetric practice by doing all the first OB visits and some routine prenatal care
- High surgical volume right away
- Skilled PA surgical assist working one on one with you doing majors and minors
- Robust services for medical addiction therapy and the support of two family navigators to assist patients in need of social services
- Competitive compensation including starting bonus, student loan repayment or retention bonus, residency stipend, and relocation bonus for those who qualify
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Alex Ault at Alexandra.Ault@ohiohealth.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Athens, Ohio is a vibrant college town, nestled in the beautiful Hocking Hills region. The prestigious Ohio University draws diverse and educated residents, along with a lively arts and music scene, restaurants and cultural events. The scenic landscape of Athens also provides a plethora of activities guaranteed to satisfy all outdoor enthusiasts.