Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Pulmonologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join 3 other physicians and 3 APPs
- 60-70% ICU and 30-40% Pulmonary
- Schedule: 4-week rotation of 7 days inpatient ICU, 2-3 days outpatient pulmonary outreach, 5 days inpatient pulmonary, and 4 days outpatient pulmonary at Mansfield
- Call rotation 1:4 weeks
- 30 ICU beds
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/Student Loan Reimbursement/Retention Bonus /Stipend/Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Kelsey Beaver.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living.