Urgent Care Physician
Full-Time, Part-Time, Contingent
Columbus, Ohio and Region
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Great work life balance 12-hour shifts
- No call
- Support of Advanced Practice Providers and dedicated office staff
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Contingent positions available
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/$80,000 in Student Loans/$48,000 Retention Bonus/Stipend/$8,000 Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefit package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
- ACLS and BLS certification is required
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Tharon Caslow
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers, and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history. The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.
The quaint town of Circleville provides the finest rural pleasures and close proximity to Columbus. Circleville showcases the annual Pumpkin Show; the largest festival in Ohio. This community also recently advanced to the quarterfinals of America s Best Communities competition.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.