St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician with experience caring for seniors for its established PACE programs, called Eddy SeniorCare, located in Rotterdam and Latham, New York.
Over 130 PACE programs (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) across the country are delivering this unique payer/provider healthcare model to enable seniors to remain in the community and avoid/delay nursing home placement.
Imagine, primary care where you:
- See just 3-5 patients a day as a full-time primary care provider (you read that correctly, it s not a typo!)
- Spend 1 hour with your patients, or more! You drive your schedule!
- Work Monday thru Friday no on call, no weekends, no holidays.
- Leave at the end of the day knowing your work is done.
- Have a plethora of resources to support your patients: our own transportation service, an on-site psychiatrist, home health services, rehab, and much more! A full range of services are included in our program, literally under one roof, where you ll have quick and easy access and close collaboration.
- Approve the services your patients need you don t need to request insurance company approval for tests, procedures, and services for your patients we are both a provider and a health plan.
St. Peter s Eddy SeniorCare is the only PACE program in the greater Capital Region, operating at two locations: 1938 Curry Road in Rotterdam (serving Schenectady County since 1996) and 385 Watervliet Shaker Road in Latham (serving parts of Albany & Rensselaer Counties since 2020). St. Peter s is a regional health ministry of Trinity Health. Trinity Health is the largest provider of PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services in the country with 13 PACE organizations operating in 9 states.
Interested candidates should have the following:
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- One year of experience with an elderly population is required.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Care is a plus but not required.
- NYS license and DEA required.
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
St. Peter s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Quality incentive program
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage.
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Two-part Retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Starting bonus may be available.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
St. Peter s Health Partners, the region s largest private-sector employer, with more than 12,500 employees, has more than 125 locations across seven counties. The system has an annual budget of nearly $1.1 billion. St. Peter s Health Partners was created on October 1, 2011, by the merger of Northeast Health, St. Peter s Health Care Services, and Seton Health. The merger created the region s largest and most comprehensive not-for-profit network of high-quality and advanced medical care, primary care, rehabilitation, and senior services.
These state-of-the-art services and programs are provided through Albany Memorial and St. Peter s Hospitals in Albany, NY; Samaritan and St. Mary s Hospitals in Troy, NY; Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital in Schenectady, NY; and The Eddy system of continuing care and The Community Hospice.
Capital District, New York includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady and Troy and the surrounding areas, including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs.
The Capital Region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, watersports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great downhill skiing and snowboarding. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full of music and sporting events.
Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. This region is a part of New York's Tech Valley and is abound with Higher education opportunities. The Capital District is a short drive to the scenic Adirondack, Berkshire, and Catskill Mountains.
Centrally located, Albany is less than three hours from New York City and Boston. Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of America s Most Innovative Cities , and one of America s Best Places to Raise a Family and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its Strongest Performing Metro Areas and Portfolio.com calls Albany one of its Best Markets for Young Adults.
To learn more about the Capital Region visit www.albany.org, www.albany.com, www.techvalley.com, www.renscochamber.com, www.visittroyny.com.
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.