You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: 1.0, Shift: Day, Schedule: TBD
Salary Range - Min: $446,786.00 - Max: $496,429.00
Contact Sheree Keen @ email@example.com for more information
MultiCare Health System is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a well-established and expanding group practice. Providers at MultiCare are recognized as being among the best in the Northwest Region. Here, you ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future.
- Completion of Residency Program
- Urologic oncology fellowship trained surgeon desired
- MIS robotic trained surgeon is a plus
- Open to new graduates
- Licensed in the state of WA by time of employment
- Board certified or board eligible in Urology by time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit Expectations
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.