Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, has an opening for a BC/BE pediatric pulmonologist to join our current group of 3 BC physicians.
- Accredited pediatric CF program which is a Therapeutics Development Network (TDN) center participating in multiple clinical trials
- Accredited Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (PCD) program
- All subspecialists admit their patients to the Children`s hospitalist service and then act as consultants in care delivery
- Full PFT lab and bronchoscopy service
- Academic appointments at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine for teaching medical students and pediatric residents
- 1:4 call ratio
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid relocation
The Department of Pediatrics has a record of academic achievement, financial success, and high faculty morale. The Department which includes 18 subspecialty divisions along with our freestanding Children s Hospital presently provides 151,000 patient encounters annually with 7,500 admissions and over 35,000 pediatric emergency room visits. The Pediatrics Department has been recognized as the best teaching Department for 28 out of the last 31 years. Opportunities in quality improvement, research, and clinical trials exist locally within the Department and systemwide with our sister Children s Hospital in Greenville through our Pediatric Service Line.
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is home to the state s flagship university and offers a wide range of cultural and recreational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Lexy Doane Physician Recruiter, Lexy.Doane@prismahealth.org