Come practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Fiona Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9373.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full-time general psychiatrist opportunity
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Paid weekend coverage
- Light weeknight call
- Teaching position for advanced practitioners and residents
- Must be board certified
- Will take residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.