A thriving healthcare network in Kentucky is seeking a hematology-oncologist. Their physicians enjoy a work-life balance with a four-day work week, equitable call, and seven weeks off. They welcome experienced physicians or final-year fellows. They can sponsor H-1B candidates.
The incoming physician will work with six collegial hematology-oncologists and collaborate with talented radiation oncologists, interventional radiologists: breast, colorectal, and general surgeons; radiologists, and pathologists. With 30+ years of ACOs accentuation, this is a full-service oncology program that features a large infusion center, dedicated lab and pharmacy, nurse navigators, research nurses, social workers, and financial counselors.
The healthcare system provides competitive salary guarantees ($500k) plus wRVU bonuses (income potential $650k+). The incoming physicians also receive generous signing bonuses, student loan support, excellent benefits including retirement, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Vibrant healthcare system - referrals from 20 KY and OH hospitals
- Family-friendly community with excellent schools, low crime, and affordable living
- Flexible work schedule and light call
- Team features 6 collegial hematology-oncologists and strong support staff of NPs
- Strong support staff with experienced NPs
- Epic electronic medical records system
- Two hours from Lexington, Cincinnati, and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail