Come practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is the economic and cultural center of the region and home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal, enjoy a professional sporting family, view interesting attractions and unlimited arts, and explore a great downtown.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Greg Giroux firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9356.
- Generous compensation; initial guarantee, moving to productivity-based plus incentive
- Loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus included
- Excellent benefits package including incentives, 401(k) with matching, and a 457(b)
- Join a board-certified OB/GYN team
- State-of-the-art facility including surgery suites
- 1:9 call schedule
- Skills with robotic systems a plus
- Vibrant, metropolitan city with a world-class international airport and endless cultural offerings
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail