Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Abby Porzio email@example.com 203-663-9357.
- Hospital-employed position; MSG offers an outstanding financial package
- Every benefit is offered, including loan repayment, relocation, sign-on, and residency stipend
- 100% outpatient practice; see 17 - 20 patients daily
- Work 4 days per week in an office alongside 6 FPs, 2 IMs, and 3 NPs
- Light phone call of 1:10; share call with other primary care physicians
- Located in Union County
- Small town environment with true 4 seasons and recreation galore
- Email Abby.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, or call 203-663-9357
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail