We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $468,000 - $527,000/year, no cap.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible Psychiatrists).
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Fully licensed in the state of Oregon, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management and psychotherapy.
- Experienced in working with children & adolescents or across the lifespan.
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic(s).
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist within our Beaverton, OR office in the greater Portland area, who is passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
careers.lifestance.com About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.