St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system and one of the nation’s Top Teaching Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Infectious Disease Physician to be part of an expanding group. The position will consist of inpatient and outpatient infectious disease consults, teaching residents and medical students, and being an integral part of the antibiotic stewardship program. Care of patients in a Ryan White funded HIV clinic is also available as opportunity for those with interest in addition to the variety of research opportunities throughout the network. You will be supported by a strong, financially stable health network.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities