Do you want to grow your career at one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals? St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking BC/BE Colorectal Surgeon to join our growing team of 3 Surgeons. Our team is shaping the future of gastroenterology services in the region through the development of new and innovative programs and brand-new state of the art endoscopy centers. This position will primarily reside at our Anderson and Bethlehem Campuses where you will experience a culture immersed in innovation, while supporting a wonderful local community.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, loan forgiveness and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A St. Luke’s “family” that will help you adapt to the new region.
Department Highlights include:
- In addition to patient care, the department also supports and trains medical students, internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows.
- Our team conducts clinical research and participates in industry- and NIH-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated research and serves as Faculty at the Temple / St. Luke’s School of Medicine.
- We utilize Olympus scopes which provide a comprehensive offering to meet every gastroenterology procedural need.
- Collectively, the team delivers over 43,000 annual visits and performs about 30,00 procedures.
- St. Luke’s gastroenterology practices enjoy the support of a large health network with appropriate levels of autonomy allowing each practice to establish its unique identity while receiving referrals from our loyal Primary Care Physician Groups.