Do you want to grow your career at one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals? St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing team of 41 young and dynamic physicians. Our team is shaping the future of gastroenterology services in the region through the development of new and innovative programs and brand-new state of the art endoscopy centers. Successful candidates will split time between beautiful Allentown and Coaldale, Pennsylvania where you will experience a culture immersed in innovation, while supporting a wonderful local community. Candidates will have the opportunity to help train future gastroenterologists by working with the Network’s Gastroenterology Fellows at the Allentown Campus.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, loan forgiveness and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A St. Luke’s “family” that will help you adapt to the new region.
- In addition to patient care, the department also supports and trains medical students, internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows.
- Our team conducts clinical research and participates in industry- and NIH-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated research and serves as Faculty at the Temple / St. Luke’s School of Medicine.
- We utilize Olympus scopes which provide a comprehensive offering to meet every gastroenterology procedural need.
- Collectively, the team delivers over 43,000 annual visits and performs about 30,00 procedures.
- St. Luke’s gastroenterology practices enjoy the support of a large health network with appropriate levels of autonomy allowing each practice to establish its unique identity while receiving referrals from our loyal Primary Care Physician Groups.
St. Luke’s Allentown Campus- Allentown, PA
St. Luke’s Allentown Campus features advanced inpatient and outpatient services with full access to the latest treatments and technologies. Patients benefit from quality inpatient care, emergency room services, surgical services, radiology services and more.
St. Luke’s Miners Campus – Coaldale, PA
St. Luke’s Miners Campus is a high performing, team-oriented rural 49-bed hospital that is part of the St. Luke’s University Health Network. The Miners Campus provides unique clinical and educational leadership opportunities, a collegial work environment, and the ability to make a genuine impact in patient and community health. Facilities include a state-of-the-art emergency department, Level IV Trauma Center, technologically advanced in-patient unit and a full complement of integrated specialty, therapy and primary care services. The campus is located just west of the Pocono Mountains, with short drives to New York and Philadelphia.
Schuylkill County is a popular destination which offers dining, shopping, and outdoor focused activities for those looking to get out and enjoy and explore! This community features – Three State Parks, Seven Campgrounds, the Appalachian Trail, the Little Schuylkill River, Sweet Arrow Lake County Park and Hawk Mountain Sanctuary.