Do you want to grow your career at one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals? Do you want the opportunity to train future gastroenterologists at a new state-of-the-art facility? St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking a new BC/BE Gastroenterologists to join our growing team of 41 young and dynamic physicians in Lehighton, Pennsylvania. Our team is shaping the future of gastroenterology services and training physicians in the region at the new St. Luke’s Carbon Campus.
St. Luke’s is always growing and innovating. The St. Luke’s Carbon Campus is a state-of-the-art campus that opened in November 2021. Leadership of St. Luke’s Carbon Campus are highly motivated to hire talented providers and invest in gastroenterology services. This position provides a unique opportunity to grow the Network’s presence in community markets excited about our high-quality care using a new hospital campus as a catalyst. In addition to patient care, successful candidates will support and train medical students, internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows at the Carbon Campus.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, location stipend and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, loan forgiveness and generous CME allowance
- Academic opportunity to work with gastroenterology fellows
- Research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A St. Luke’s “family” that will help you adapt to the new region.
- Our team conducts clinical research and participates in industry- and NIH-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated research and serves as Faculty at the Temple / St. Luke’s School of Medicine.
- We utilize Olympus scopes which provide a comprehensive offering to meet every gastroenterology procedural need.
- Collectively, the team delivers over 43,000 annual visits and performs about 30,000 procedures.
- St. Luke’s gastroenterology practices enjoy the support of a large health network with appropriate levels of autonomy allowing each practice to establish its unique identity while receiving referrals from our loyal Primary Care Physician Groups.