Do you want to grow your career at one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals? St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing team of 41 young and dynamic physicians. Our team is shaping the future of gastroenterology services in the region through the development of new and innovative programs and brand-new state of the art endoscopy centers. Successful candidates will split time between beautiful Phillipsburg, NJ and Easton, PA where you will experience a culture immersed in innovation, while supporting a wonderful local community.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, loan forgiveness and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A St. Luke’s “family” that will help you adapt to the new region.
Department Highlights include:
- In addition to patient care, the department also supports and trains medical students, internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows.
- Our team conducts clinical research and participates in industry- and NIH-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated research and serves as Faculty at the Temple / St. Luke’s School of Medicine.
- We utilize Olympus scopes which provide a comprehensive offering to meet every gastroenterology procedural need.
- Collectively, the team delivers over 43,000 annual visits and performs about 30,00 procedures.
- St. Luke’s gastroenterology practices enjoy the support of a large health network with appropriate levels of autonomy allowing each practice to establish its unique identity while receiving referrals from our loyal Primary Care Physician Groups.
St. Luke’s Easton Campus - St. Luke’s Hospital Easton Campus is the newest hospital to join the St. Luke’s University Health Network system. This acquisition of Easton Hospital will preserve the 125-year-old hospital for future generations and bring St. Luke’s world-class health care to the greater Easton-area community.
In keeping with its commitment to the communities it serves, St. Luke’s has been building partnerships and supporting community programs in Easton for years, culminating with the opening of St. Luke’s Anderson Campus in 2011 and now the purchase of Easton Hospital itself. This collaboration will ensure that Easton-area residents will continue to receive the quality, compassionate care in a community hospital setting with access to the deep expertise and broad array of specialists in the St. Luke’s Network.
St. Luke’s Warren Campus - St. Luke’s Warren Campus has invested $250-million in patient friendly upgrades at its main campus and satellite locations throughout the area. Our goal is twofold: to provide our patients with excellent medical care in comfortable surroundings and to provide easy access to our services where our patients live and work.