Bayview Physicians Group/Nowcare Occupational Health & Safety has an immediate opportunity available for a Board Certified/Eligible Occupational Medicine physician. The position provides the opportunity to work with our local business partners to provide key occupational health services to their employees, including pre-placement and annual physicals, DOT exams, wellness exams, fitness for duty exams, workers compensation exams and treatment, medical review officer services and physician consultative services. Board Certification/Eligibility in Occupational Medicine is required (ACOEM). Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care background is preferred. Strong knowledge of OSHA, FMCSA, CDC, NFPA-1582 and LEO guidelines is important. Ability to cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders within the local municipalities and the private business sector is a must.
- Highly competitive compensation
- No call required
- eCW EMR
- Relocation assistance
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Malpractice coverage
For more than forty years, NowCare has proudly served hundreds of Hampton Roads businesses and our local municipalities. We are the regional leader in occupational health services with long-standing partnerships with the surrounding cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Suffolk and Chesapeake. Our mission is to provide quality, comprehensive, cost-effective, coordinated care to the communities we serve. NowCare is an interdisciplinary occupational medicine practice with dedicated physicians and medical professionals with incomparable experience in performing post-offer, fit-for-duty, DOT, hazardous materials, and public safety examinations. NowCare has been part of Bayview Physicians Group since 1993 and operates in six convenient locations in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, and Suffolk with onsite diagnostics and access to Bayview s team of specialty physicians.
Bayview Physicians Group is one of the largest multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia. Our mission is to bring quality health care to the communities we serve with a governing philosophy to promote the doctor-patient relationship. Bayview s role is to provide physicians with the resources they need to successfully help patients manage their health.
Bayview Physicians Group, founded in 1991, is a value-based group. We are proud to manage a successful ACO with over 55,000 covered lives. We are focused on providing the best care for our patients at the most cost effective levels.
- Serving communities in South Hampton Roads, VA
- Located on the Mid-Atlantic coastal area of Virginia, South Hampton Roads includes the major cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk and Portsmouth
- Primary care and 17 specialties
- More than 300 providers including:
- 120+ primary care
- 180+ specialists
- 45+ APPs
- 75 outpatient care sites
- 6 Urgent Care Clinics (NowCare)
- CT, advanced diagnostic services and onsite lab services
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Sleep Centers
- Occupational Health
- Broad venue of residential options, from oceanfront to metro to urban living
- Affordable living with safe communities
- Excellent public, private, and higher education schools
- Diverse communities
- Abundant cultural enrichment
- Endless recreational activities
- User friendly international airport
Please send CV and correspondence to email@example.com.