You will enjoy practicing in this Pennsylvania town. You will be centrally located within an hour of Philadelphia, PA, with easy access to NYC, Baltimore, and Washington, DC. The town has recently invested in its parks and recreation centers. The cost of living and crime rates are low.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- $30k sign-on bonus
- Up to $100k for loan repayment (paid in $25k increments over 4 years)
- Employed position
- Relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday (6 week rotation schedule)
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- New or experienced providers
- Less than 2 hours from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail