Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2865851.
- Bread & Butter GI procedures (option to do ERCP and EUS)
- Advanced endoscopy fellows encouraged to apply
- Hospital-employed practice with a collaborative GI team of 9 physicians
- Qualifies for the national non-profit loan forgiveness program
- Have a GI hospitalist program to reduce the call schedule
- Support staff of RNs, NPs, PAs, as well as a full office staff
- H-1B cap-exempt and J-1 visa sponsorship
- Strong 2-year guaranteed base salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail