What we offer Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- ·Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- ·100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- ·Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- ·Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- ·Sign-on bonus. ($20,000-$25,000).
- ·Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), 2 months of paid parental leave (for males or females), holidays, EAP and more.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- ·Collegial work environment.
- ·Newly designed and modern offices.
- ·Full administrative support.
- Growth opportunities.
- ·Latest in digital technology.
- ·Strong work/life balance.
- Salary $309,000 - $398,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance stock awarded to full time providers.
- $2,000 a year towards your CMEs
- Up to $72,000 in additional pay to supervise PMHNPs.
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult and Child Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
***Salary $309,000 - $398,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance stock awarded to full time providers.Carl Padilla
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) c email@example.com
(c) 561-310-5093 About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.