Are you looking to work at a Nationally recognized Best Places to Work? Here at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital we are seeking an Electrophysiology Cardiologist Atlanta, GA that is committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, the flagship hospital of Piedmont Healthcare, has served Atlanta for more than a century. What started in 1905 as a 10-bed sanatorium has grown into a 643-bed facility renowned for its high quality, patient-centered healthcare. Piedmont Atlanta is an acute-care community hospital offering all major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including 24-hour emergency services, transplantation and comprehensive care.
- BC MD or DO
- Active license in GA or eligible to obtain
- 5 years' experience in Electrophysiology
- MUST HAVE: Experience in standard and complex AF and VT ablations, standard SVT ablations, in addition to all Cardiac Implantable Devices. Looking for a candidate that meets the tier of a complex EP Interventionalist and would like to do a high volume of complex ablations.
- Competitive salary
- comprehensive benefits including CME
- 401K with match
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, Reputation
- Salary Guarantee
- Sign-on Bonus
- Retention Bonus
To be considered for this opportunity email Aimee.Dubois@piedmont.org
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of 22 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions.