Physician (Cardiology - Interventional) – Franciscan Physician Network – Dyer, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist who specializes in interventional cardiology with a passion for PCI and Peripheral vascular procedures to join us at Franciscan Physician Network Cardiology Dyer located in Dyer, IN. Interested candidate will join a large collegial group of a multi-specialty team of cardiologists, cardiac hospitalists, and advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a passion for PCI and peripheral vascular procedures, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule will be split between clinic, hospital, and outreach location in Crown Point, IN
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Up to 3 half day clinic days per week
- Weekly hospital rounding schedule: Monday – Friday
- STEMI Call 1:4: 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m., one week per month
- Average outpatient volume: 15 – 20 patients per scheduled clinic days
- Average rounding volume: 10 – 15 patients per day
- Average volume of procedures: 6 – 8 per week
- Dedicated lab times
- Common Diagnoses/Procedures Performed
- Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents
- Thrombectomy and thrombolysis procedures
- Rotational atherectomy
- Carotid stenting
- Peripheral vascular and venous procedures
- Nurse practitioner support
- Telehealth is offered
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel.
Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially insured base of employees.
- Required Doctorate
- Physician License (DR)
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate)
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association