Physician (Cardiology – Non-Invasive) – Franciscan Physician Network – Crown Point, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Cardiologist who specializes in cardio non-invasive to join us at Franciscan Physician Network Cardiology Crown Point located in Crown Point, Indiana. Interested candidate will join a talented and extensive cardiology team.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have past or present IMCU and inpatient cardiology experience, strong focus on clinical excellence, and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Weekend/Holiday Call: 1:4
- Average inpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient volume will vary
- Telehealth visits offered
- IMCU & inpatient cardiology experience is preferred, not required
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, low taxes, is family-friendly with award-winning schools , dog parks, walking/biking trails that lead all the way to Chicago. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, options for city or country living and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches and Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required