WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network, an award-winning healthcare system in Indiana and South Suburban Chicago, is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to join our team and meet the growing need for vascular services at Franciscan Health Crown Point. Our Vascular Surgery program is backed by substantial resources and a collegial atmosphere! Practice 100% vascular surgery at a practice that provides state-of-the-art care for vascular diseases and conditions. This is a great opportunity for mentorship while participating in programmatic growth and development.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be a Board Eligible/Board Certified Vascular Surgeon. Considering experienced surgeons and exceptional new fellowship graduates. Candidate will display positive interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology, CV Surgery and IR service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. The candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Willing to develop screening processes and outreach programs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Full-time Surgery Schedule
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:4
- Robust Outpatient Clinic
- Average number of inpatients: varies based on surgical case volumes and inpatient vascular consults
- Possible outreach to surrounding Franciscan facilities from the referral center
- New Hospital in 2023 with Cardiothoracic and Vascular Hybrid OR
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease
- General Vascular surgery
- Femoral Popliteal Bypass
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair/EVAR/TEVAR
- Peripheral Stenting/Angio
- Aortoiliac DX/ABF/Stenting
- Vascular Access/Dialysis - Fistulas
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, low taxes, is family-friendly with award-winning schools , dog parks, walking/biking trails that lead all the way to Chicago. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, options for city or country living and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches and Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
View full job description here.