Physician – Cardiology Non-Invasive – Franciscan Physician Network – Chesterton & LaPorte
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Cardiologist who specializes in cardio non-invasive with a passion for cardiac CT, MRI and vascular imaging to join us at Franciscan Health Heart Center Michigan City located in Michigan City, Indiana with clinic responsibilities at LaPorte and Chesterton, IN. Our cardiology group currently consists of four physicians, two advanced practice providers and multiple RN’s and MA’s.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Weekly Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Three days per week of clinic at Omni Health Center located in Chesterton, IN accompanied by two days per week working at Franciscan Health Heart Center Michigan City alternating with three days per week of clinic at FPN Legacy Hills Health Center located in LaPorte, IN accompanied by two days per week working at Franciscan Health Heart Center Michigan City
- Travel to outreach locations <30 minutes from main campus
- 36 patient contact hours and 4 hours of administrative time
- Call: 1:4 rotation evenings and weekends
- Average outpatient volume: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Average rounding volume: 10 – 15 patients per day
- Advanced Practice Provider support in Stress Lab at hospital
- Opportunity to build large, busy practice quickly
- Telehealth offered
- Robust business development and marketing departments that highlight cardiology services offered
- Strong mentorship available from seasoned physicians already in practice
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes National Park, La Porte and Porter Counties merge the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to Chicago – less than 60 miles away. Known for its miles of waterfront beaches and property, you can live in amenity rich communities where affordable living options abound.
The regional economy is a diverse mix of agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing and tourism. The area is home to outstanding educational programs – including the state’s first construction trade apprenticeship program and energy academy. Not to mention colleges and universities including Valparaiso University, Purdue University, Indiana University and the University of Norte Dame, all within an hours’ drive.