Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 3 Shift Details:
1 Nocturnist Position Nocturnist Physician Opening
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
MidState Medical Center is seeking a Nocturnist to serve as an admitting and cross-coverage physician.
- Only 12 shifts per month, flexible scheduling
- Average of 8 admissions, per night, per MD
- Two physicians on at night
- Cross coverage for two units
- Nocturnist responds to RRTs, on their designated units, and non-ICU codes
- ICU is closed with 24h APRN coverage
- If a patient needs ICU transfer, the APRN will consult and transfer the patient to the ICU
- No procedures will be required
- There are two-night shift times, 6pm-6am and 8pm-8am
- Compensation includes Salary+RVU+Quality (bonuses paid quarterly)
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a Board Certified/Eligible physician to join a team of collegial and highly trained Hospital Medicine staff at MidState Medical Center
- Modern facility boasts an efficient surgical suite with state of the art equipment, including robotics and surgical Physician Assistants
- Medical Office Building located on the Hospital campus
- Our providers have the stability and resources of the largest health care system in CT, while enjoying the local management and operation of a community-based medical practice
- Experienced, supportive colleagues in the Meriden medical community
- Access to and support from Hartford Hospital, the tertiary care center for the system
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Aaron Hull, Physician Recruiter, Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (959) 599-8751Qualifications
- Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the State of Connecticut