- DEA with full prescribing
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
Enjoy northwest small town waterfront living with Seattle a short ferry ride away; join
our independent private practice group practicing the full array of general Otolaryngology.
Close proximity to world class outdoor recreation including the Puget Sound, multiple national
parks, and skiing among many other choices.Practice Description
Our practice includes 2 full time physicians and 1 part time PA-C. We practice general
Otolaryngology in addition to allergy care and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. There is
a very high level of staff support and a very efficient EMR system (ModMed) allowing providers
to focus primarily on patient care and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our office has
enjoyed a long history of having a positive, up-beat work environment with a team approach.
We utilize one well-appointed office which was built in 2011 and enjoys mountain and water
views. It is located 1.5 miles from Pacific Surgery Center, which was recently fully remodeled.
You would have at least 1 OR day of block time per week there. Additionally, compensated call
is for one local hospital, St. Michael’s Medical Center, located 6 miles away from the office.
Our practice founder will be transitioning to part-time, freeing up available clinic and OR
time. Patient demand is consistently high, so a provider can be as busy as they want to be.
Shared practice call with hospital call (7 days) every 4 weeks on average. We are open to new
graduates and experienced physicians.Compensation
- Base salary $400,000 (incudes compensated call)
- Production bonus
- 401k with employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Health and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 6 weeks of paid vacation annually
- 7 additional designated paid vacation days (Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME/professional dues
- Relocation assistance
- Partnership available
- Surgery center ownership available
- Poulsbo is an idyllic northwest community with a small town feel; it’s downtown area has a Norwegian theme with shops, restaurants, and a waterfront park
- Nearby Silverdale has nearly every major store for convenient shoppinG
- Ferry service to Seattle and Edmonds is a short drive away. Crossing time is approximately 30 min.
- Olympic National Park is approximately 90 minutes away; Mount Rainier National Park is approximately 2 hours away. The Canadian border is a 3-hour drive away and a ferry to Victoria, British Columbia is a 90-minute drive away.
- A wide variety of housing choices are available in the area including traditional tract houses, homes with acreage, mountain/water view, and waterfront.
- Outstanding schools including a local community college