- Joining a respected, very busy, private Women s Health group.
- Position consists of seeing patients in clinic and surgeries at nearby surgery center and top medical center.
- Ultra-modern clinic setting with state-of-the-art equipment and the best technology available in the women s health field.
- Highly competitive compensation package including comprehensive benefits.
- Light call schedule (practice only).
El Paso has a metro population of 885,000 and is home to the University of Texas El Paso. The area offers many upscale neighborhoods, shopping, and dining venues as well as an international airport. The cost of living is among the lowest in Texas and there is no state income tax!