At Atrium Health, our vision is to be the first and best choice for care. Getting there takes more than an investment in facilities and infrastructure; it requires an investment in people. We are committed to providing the tools, resources and support necessary to allow our committed and caring physicians to thrive in their practices, careers and lives. When you join Atrium Health, you will be a valued teammate and a respected contributor welcomed into an inclusive culture that values your ideas, experience and vision. The most advanced minds in medicine are working together to advance healing, improve patient care, mold the future of medicine through resident and fellowship training, and set a new standard for advanced medicine and health equity.
- North Carolina:
- Mecklenburg County: Charlotte, Huntersville, Matthews
- Cabarrus County: Concord, Harrisburg and Kannapolis
- Cleveland County: Shelby and Kings Mountain
- Iredell County: Mooresville
- Stanly County: Oakboro
- Union County: Indian Trail and Monroe
- Rowan County: Salisbury
- Rutherford County: Forest City
- South Carolina:
- Lancaster County: Indian Land
- York County: Fort Mill
Available Hospitalist Locations:
- CHG Scotland - Laurinburg, NC
- CHG Columbus Whiteville, NC
- CHG St. Lukes: Columbus, NC
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Generous pay and benefits package (including parental leave, disability, life insurance, and retirement plan with company match)
- Work/Life Balance: Outpatient services Monday-Friday (4.5 day work week) that allows plenty of time to enjoy life outside of the office
About Atrium Health
Atrium Health, one of the nation s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. Atrium Health has over 70,000 teammates and operates 40 hospitals, six freestanding emergency departments, over 30 urgent care centers, and more than 1,400 care locations. Atrium Health has been recognized on the Forbes list of Best-In-State Employers 2021 for both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Living in the Carolinas
When you call North or South Carolina home you ll enjoy the best of southern charm, worldly cosmopolitan flair and unrivaled natural splendor with a low cost of living and high quality of life. Whether you yearn for majestic mountain views, the vibrant energy of world-class cities, or the coastal communities lined with sandy beaches along the shore, you can find what you re looking for in the Carolinas.