OhioHealth is hiring a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a robust Heart & Vascular team in Mansfield, Ohio.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Non-Invasive Cardiologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join a comprehensive practice with high quality physicians and Advanced Practice Provider support.
- Mansfield Hospital is a 326-bed, tertiary care hospital. This Level II Trauma Center offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures.
- The OhioHealth Heart & Vascular service line allows for system-wide collaboration
- Dedicated Registered Nurse
- Cardiac MRI and GE 512 slice Cardiac CT available
- Nuclear imaging including CZT camera, 3D and 4D echo/TEE, Vascular Imaging, Device Clinic
- Opportunities to participate in clinical research
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist through the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Advanced Imaging fellowship and/or experience desired, but not required.
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 14 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- Recognized 4 years consecutively as a DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 15 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living.