Erlanger Health System with the University of Tennessee is recruiting a Pediatric Urologist to join it's growing group of pediatric urology providers. Our team of board-certified pediatric urologists work in partnership with physician practices to provide the highest quality of care, as well as the highest level of technical expertise.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric Urology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the State of Tennessee
- Welcome the opportunity to teach Residents & Medical Students
- Established high volume group with Division Chief of Pediatric Urology, Pediatric Advanced Practice Providers and 6 Adult Fellowship trained Urologists
- Urology residency program with resident rotations in Pediatric Urology
- Clinic space located in our brand new Kennedy Outpatient Center
- Blend of outpatient, inpatient, and procedures
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus Available
- Relocation Reimbursement Available
- Erlanger is the Only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 Mile Radius
- Erlanger is a Teaching Hospital and is affiliated with The UT College of Medicine.
- Erlanger/UT offers 10 Residency Programs & 10 Fellowship Programs.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living
- Chattanooga voted Best Town in the U.S. by Outdoor Magazine
- No state income tax
- 100 miles to Atlanta, Ga, 130 miles to Nashville, TN