High volume, full-scope opportunity in a beautiful, rapidly growing suburb of Atlanta. Lead your practice in partnership with our oral surgery specific clinical and marketing support teams who have a track record of building surgeon practices to $1M+ in earnings. Walk into inherent volume built up by the retiring surgeon with the opportunity to build your state-of-the-art practice to the scope and volume you desire. Join our highly regarded multi-surgeon group practice that prioritizes exceptional patient care with locations throughout metro Atlanta.
Key Opportunity Highlights:
- Competitive first-year salary + Significant Performance-Based Cash Bonuses = $1M+ Earning Potential
- Generous Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Partnership Opportunity – clear and defined pathway to partnership
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, 401k match, vacation, CE allowance, and malpractice insurance
- Join Our Community of Oral Surgeons who offer mentorship and share best practices to quickly build a highly productive practice
- Clinical Autonomy and Empowerment with the full backing of our highly experienced oral surgery focused support team, allowing you to focus on patient care and referral relationships. Direct marketing program to further enhance your referral base.
- Access to the Full Complement of Digital and Technological Advancements in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for an elevated standard of care
About Atlanta Oral and Facial Surgery
The Doctors of Atlanta Oral & Facial Surgery have been providing specialty surgical services since 1980 with the goal of providing an exceptional patient experience through clinical excellence and streamlined business processes. Our 27 surgeons and 24 locations provide an optimal patient experience throughout metro-Atlanta. At Atlanta Oral & Facial Surgery, we are devoted to pursuing excellence. We embrace innovative methods and technological advancements that can enhance our surgical care. Outside of our practice, our surgeons are actively involved in a variety of ongoing volunteer and philanthropic activities, grateful to give back to the communities we serve. Our surgeons also derive professional and personal benefit by spending time together in and out of the office, fostering an environment of camaraderie that strengthens our efforts within the workplace and our community.
Gainesville, GA | Desirable Community to Work and Live
Enjoy the small-town feel of Gainesville, Georgia with the benefits of living in a major metropolitan area, including convenient access to shopping, dining, a major international airport, and professional sports teams. The nearby Georgia mountains and Lake Lanier offer abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, including hiking, boating, fishing, camping, and public parks. Watch the NFL Atlanta Falcons practice at their training facility just down the road. Spend your weekends touring nearby wineries or hiking in the beautiful Georgia mountains. With its optimal location within one hour of downtown Atlanta, attractive cost of living, and a strong public education system, Gainesville has become one of the most rapidly growing suburban areas in the nation.
TO APPLY, please email a copy of your CV to Andrea Oparnica at email@example.com or click the Apply button below.
Residents (at any phase of training) and experienced surgeons are encouraged to apply.
All inquiries are held strictly confidential.