Fort Smith is a city on the Arkansas River, in northwest Arkansas, bordering Oklahoma. It is rich with American history, and The Fort Smith National Historic Site traces the town's origins as a military post during the frontier era. Fort Smith houses a branch of the University of Arkansas, bringing cultural and sporting events. The city is located less than 2 hours from Tulsa, OK, and just over 2 hours from Little Rock.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Greg Giroux firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9356.
- State-of-the-art facility and services
- da Vinci robot
- Monday through Friday work schedule; call of 1:3
- Competitive and guaranteed salary
- Loan repayment assistance
- Full benefits
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail