Conway's strong community spirit, high-performing schools and colleges, family-friendly recreation, and vibrant economy continue to attract residents and businesses to the city. This quality-of-life has made Conway one of the top five fastest growing cities in Arkansas. Conway has no shortage of things to do. The city of more than 60,000 residents is located approximately 30 miles northwest of Little Rock.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Greg Giroux firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9356.
- Young thriving newer practice with an existing patient base
- Share a call of 1:4 (3 doctors in the group, 1 independent)
- da Vinci robot and state-of-the-art facility that offers advanced, innovative services to patients
- Base salary of $300k plus RVU, production, and sign-on bonuses; earning potential of up to $400k
- Loan forgiveness for new grads
- Occurrence malpractice; 20 days of PTO with an additional week for CME (plus a stipend)
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome
- Affordable cost of living makes this a great place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail