Highlands Neurosurgery, PC is a private practice Neurosurgical group based in Bristol, Tennessee. With three highly skilled physicians, Highlands Neurosurgery services the needs of patients all over Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. Using the most up-to-date technology, the group treats a variety of neurosurgical related issues including a high volume of elective spine surgery, trauma, and tumors of the brain or spine, peripheral nerve syndromes and sterotactic radiosurgery.
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Signing bonus
- Moving allowance
- Education loan repayment
- Work with seasoned physicians providing mentorship and support
- Dedicated physician assistant
- Call 1:4
- No state income tax in Tennessee
- Regional airport
- Beautiful lakes, rivers, streams for boating/fishing activities
- Award-winning public/private golf courses
- Regional attractions - Bristol Motor Speedway, numerous hiking/biking trails - Steele's Creek Park, The Virginia Creeper Trail, and The Appalachian Trail.
- Arts/Culture/Music - The Paramount Center for the Arts, Cameo Theater, The Birthplace of Country Music Museum, The Barter Theater, Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion
- Craft breweries and local wineries
Bristol Regional Medical Center is a 348 bed, Level III trauma facility. With state-of-the-art technologies like TruBeam ST with Brain Lab, Bristol Regional Medical Center can offer patients high quality of care in a caring and compassionate environJment.