Work at a nationally recognized Top 20 Rural Community Hospital!
We are seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our team at CHI Mercy Medical Center. CMG Gastroenterology is growing the practice to a team of 5 physicians and one APP provider, who work to serve over 100k population throughout Douglas County. Be a part of a mission-driven and leading-edge medical organization providing comprehensive care to patients throughout Southern Oregon.
Applicants can expect a guaranteed base salary and excellent quality of life with very low ED and inpatient call volume.
Offering $660k + incentives!
This Position Offers:
- Balanced schedule with ample procedure time. Low ED and inpatient call volume.
- Established clinic with high efficiency and experienced support staff.
- Outstanding Benefit Package including a sign-on bonus and relocation.
- A robust referral network of 130+ primary care physicians with no local competitors.
- You will have the ability to build a thriving practice with support of your colleagues & administration.
- Strong emphasis on organizational culture, diversity and inclusion.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Experienced physicians and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- J1 Waiver and all immigration applicants welcome.
- Advanced endoscopy skills such as ERCP or EUS are welcomed but not necessary