Walk into high inherent volume with the full support of our experienced oral surgery focused clinical and marketing support teams. We are seeking a highly motivated, personable, board-certified or board eligible oral surgeon who prioritizes exceptional patient care to join our highly regarded multi-surgeon group practice in Northern California.
Key Opportunity Highlights:
- Competitive Base Salary + Significant Performance-Based Cash Bonuses
- Generous Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Partnership Opportunity – clear and defined pathway to partnership
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, 401k match, vacation, CE allowance, and malpractice insurance
- Join Our Community of Oral Surgeons who offer mentorship and share best practices to quickly build a highly productive practice
- Clinical Autonomy and Empowerment with the full support of our highly experienced oral surgery focused support team, allowing you to focus on patient care and referral relationships. Direct marketing program to further enhance your referral base.
- Access to the Full Complement of Digital and Technological Advancements in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for an elevated standard of care
- Partner with Us to Build the Practice You Desire in Two Dedicated Locations
- Positive Work/Life Balance with full business and administrative support and optional hospital call
About Bay Area OSM:
Bay Area OSM is a nationally recognized collection of state-of-the-art oral and maxillofacial surgical practices in Northern California. Primarily office-based, we place a heavy emphasis on dentoalveolar surgery, bone regeneration, and implants while providing opportunities for our surgeons who wish to provide the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgical care. As part of our group, you will lead your team of dedicated surgical assistants and front desk staff, serving a strong referral community of local dentists.
Central Valley, CA | Desirable Community to Work and Live
The Central Valley of California encompasses growing, diverse communities that offer an affordable cost of living, proximity to the waterfront, mountains, the San Francisco and Sacramento metropolitan areas, and international airports. With over 300 days of sunshine a year, spend your weekends exploring nearby National Parks (including Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia), wine-tasting at Central Valley wineries, skiing at nearby resorts, sampling local produce from farmers markets, and enjoying a variety of outdoor festivals and activities.
Residents (at any training phase, PGY 2-6) and experienced surgeons are encouraged to apply.