You're Patients are Waiting for You... What are YOU waiting for?
During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
This is an exciting opportunity with Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center - we are the largest behavioral health department in this part of the State, and we need our next teammate to help us provide the service our patients need.
This opportunity isn't in the middle of nowhere, it's in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work-life balance?? You'll find it all here! This well respected health system and hospital has an immediate need for a well qualified Psychiatrist. You ll find a nice mix of patients with wonderful support staff and administration. Work in a clinic based setting or a 7 on, 7 off inpatient setting that is expanding in 2023!
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- ONSITE DAYCARE FOR EMPLOYEES!! One of two FIVE STAR DayCare's in Iowa! Expanding this year!
- Over 160 providers on staff and 3000+ employees largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Find financial stability with our competitve compensation plan.
- ER physicians available 24/7 staffing the ER
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / Up to $10k for relocation as well as a sign on bonus
- $5000 per year for CME
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with beautiful municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa right up the road!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling region with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System