Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic (Nazareth Physician Services) is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our Rhawn Street practice located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This busy primary care practice includes one physician and two APPs with support of MAs and a practice manager. The selected candidate will be eager to continue to grow this practice!
The schedule for this full-time opportunity is Monday - Friday with one evening shift. Call is shared equally amongst the team.
- Direct patient care hours as specified above attending to scheduled, and where required, unscheduled outpatients in a primary care practice setting including evening hours.
- Conduct routine outpatient primary care, including, patient history and physical exams, order appropriate diagnostic tests, review findings and test results, develop correct diagnoses and map a course of treatment.
- Perform all clinical procedures within the scope of training and scope of expertise.
- Other clinically related administrative responsibilities as required to adhere to high quality clinical standards.
- Communicates directly, clearly, and regularly with other practice physicians on clinical and practice management issues so as to facilitate good patient care and efficient operations of the practice.
- Treats all practice employees with respect and communicates with all practice employees in a professional manner.
- Provide telephone and where required on-site clinical call coverage for the outpatient practice on a rotational basis with the other physicians in the practice.
- Completes all outpatient chart documentation by the completion of the clinical session utilizing the electronic medical record application.
- Complies with all policies and procedures promulgated by the employed physician network management including the Policy and Procedure Manual for Outpatient Practices.
- Responsible for NP collaborative duties.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care team!
Nazareth Physician Services offers a competitive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with potential RVU Production Bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Loan Forgiveness
- Quality Incentives
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid CME's