Sutter Memorial Hospital seeks to hire a BE/BC Urologist to join their team in Los Banos, CA.
- Generous Loan Repayment Options
- Rural Health Opportunity Enjoy a Rewarding Community Impact
- Qualifies for H1B Visa Sponsorship
Sutter s Memorial Hospital Los Banos provides high-quality, compassionate healthcare to residents of Los Banos and surrounding communities. As a private, not for profit organization, we are the only full-service hospital within a 35-mile drive and serve a rapidly growing Westside population of more than 50,000 residents.
Patients at Memorial Hospital Los Banos have access to experience healthcare professional and advanced medical technology, ensuring the highest level of care. The hospital has 40 beds and is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a recognized stroke center.
Join us and enjoy!
- Generous compensation, guaranteed salary
- Relocation allowance for that qualify
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Robust retirement program
- Excellent clinic support with a long-standing staff
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Los Banos, known as the Crossroads of California, is located near the geographical center of California in the San Joaquin Valley. It is about a 2-hour drive from San Francisco and Sacramento, 1.5 hours to the Monterey Peninsula, and 2 hours from the spectacular Yosemite National Park. The city, with a growth rate of 2 to 4 percent per year, has a current population of 21,385, yet maintains small-town charm and affordable housing.