Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship Trained Reconstructive Urologist to join our team in Sacramento, CA.
Team & Position Information
- Join a well-respected and established group of six (6) Urologists all of which are a part of a busy practice and growing community.
- Excellent clinic support with long-standing staff members
- Ideal candidate would be Fellowship Trained in Reconstructive Urology
- Occasional general call required, operating at (1) hospital.
- Full access to operate at main hospital and two (2) outpatient surgery centers located on hospital campus.
- Clinic is conveniently located next to the main hospital, within the same building as one of the surgery centers.
- Opportunities and resources provided to build a thriving reconstructive practice.
- All the resources you need to build a thriving practice.
Medical Group Information:
Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members provide the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Generous compensation
- Relocation allowance
- Income guarantee with shareholder track
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) match
- CME allowance
- Robust retirement program
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks, and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports, and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present.
Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.