Come practice in El Dorado, a city in, and the county seat of, Union County, on the southern border of Arkansas. Whether you are looking for something good to eat or something fun to do, El Dorado has it all. From a nationally-recognized Downtown to the variety of family and cultural activities, there is something to find entertaining.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Michelle Lampert firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2741.
- Be the first and only interventional cardiologist
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 2 cath labs
- Visas are welcome
- Employed position; clinic is on the hospital campus
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Fellows and experienced physicians are welcome
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail