Lehigh Valley Reilly Children s Hospital and the Department of Pediatrics is hiring a Section Chief of Child Neurology. Lehigh Valley Reilly Children s Hospital, part of Lehigh Valley Health Network, is located in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- General child neurology with opportunity to develop a center for pediatric epilepsy, in partnership with our pediatric neurosurgeon with the support of the LVHN Neurosciences Institute
- Hospitalized patients are managed in conjunction with hospital medicine
- Blend of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Typical ambulatory office hours are 8a-12p, 1p-5p
- Provide pediatric training for adult neurology fellows
- Excellent work life balance
- We are recruiting additional neurologists and expanding the division
- Ability to deliver excellent family-centered care and work toward program development, continuous improvement, and scholarly activities
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain a PA Medical License is required
- 5 years practicing and proven track record of work in developing clinical program
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Reimbursement for Board Exam fees
- Generous vacation time
- Retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Facility and Network Information:
- Hecht Family Children s Specialty Center, located on the main campus of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children s Hospital (LVRCH), is the main practice site for pediatric specialties.
- LVRCH serves the eastern Pennsylvania region with a pediatric primary care network and a full complement of pediatric specialists.
- LVRCH s Pediatric Residency Program trains 8 pediatric residents per class.
- LVHN is a regional branch campus for the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine 3rd and 4th year medical students enrolled in the USF SELECT program.
- Ambulatory services include our Children s Cancer and Infusion Center and our Children s Surgery Center, both located adjacent to the children s hospital in our children s specialty center.
- The neonatal team provides 24/7 coverage at 3 neonatal intensive care units throughout the region with a 40 bed Level-4 NICU at LVRCH.
- Our newly renovated 12 bed pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) is staffed 24/7 by a team of in-house pediatric intensivists and pediatric critical care nurses.
- Our Children s ER completed an expansion in 2021, more than doubling in size, and is the largest Children s ER outside of Philadelphia.
- MedEvac ground and air transport services provide access to emergent care at LVRCH.