Sutter North Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC General Otolaryngologist to join an established practice in Yuba City, CA.
- General ENT Preferred. Open to subspecialty interests - Otology and Rhinology a plus.
- Residency in Otolaryngology
- Fellowship optional
- General ENT practice with ability to grow subspecialty interest
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Physician-led and collegial environment
Medical Group Information
Sutter North Medical Group is a 100+ member multi-specialty medical group where primary and specialty physicians and staff provide personalized care in offices throughout Yuba-Sutter in Northern California. Affiliation with not-for-profit Sutter Health provides Sutter North Medical Group physicians access to a network of health care professionals, services, and facilities, enabling them to care for patients of all ages with any medical condition.
Join us and enjoy!
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
Compensation Salary Range $449,074.50 - $472,710.00
The Yuba Sutter region is a Northern California getaway for anyone looking to immerse themselves in the outdoors, locally grown food, rich history, diverse cultures, art and so much more! The Yuba City Metropolitan Area has a lot to offer its diverse population of close to 200,000 residents. With its unique location, it maintains the atmosphere and friendliness of a family-focused community while being part of the larger Sacramento Region of 2.4 million residents. The area offers affordable quality living and easy access to outdoor activities, including hiking, boating, and fishing. Yuba City is 45 minutes from downtown Sacramento and about 35 minutes from the Sacramento International Airport. Centrally located, it is only 2 hours from the world-renowned ski resorts of Lake Tahoe or the beautiful bay of San Francisco.