Bayview Cardiovascular Associates, a Bayview Physicians Group practice, has immediate opportunities available for well-trained BE/BC non-invasive cardiologists in Suffolk/Chesapeake (Western Tidewater), VA. The interested candidate will have the opportunity to provide evaluation and comprehensive treatment of patients in various clinical settings using the latest advanced medical technologies. The candidate should be proficient in the treatment of heart failure, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and coronary artery disease and board-certified in echocardiography. Board certification in nuclear cardiology is a plus.
Bayview Physicians Group is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia with more than 300 physicians. Our premier cardiology group consists of 15 cardiologists and 10 APPs with six office locations in Coastal Virginia.
As one of the largest cardiology groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, Cardiovascular Associates has been at the forefront of cardiovascular care in the area for more than 40 years. We provide a full range of cardiac diagnostic tests and treatments and serve patients in four major hospitals.
- Above market earning potential
- Great work/life balance
- Attractive call schedule
- Existing referral sources and high demand market
- eCW office-based EMR/Epic EMR used in hospital
- Shared EMR within multi-specialty group and urgent care centers
- Potential for signing bonus
- Relocation benefits
- 401K and health insurance
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance with tail endorsement coverage
Bayview Physicians Group is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia. Our mission is to bring quality health care to the communities we serve with a governing philosophy to promote the doctor-patient relationship. Bayview s role is to provide physicians with the resources they need to successfully help patients manage their health.
Bayview Physicians Group, founded in 1991, is a value-based group. We are proud to manage a successful Accountable Care Organization (ACO) with over 50,000 covered lives. We are focused on providing the best and most cost-effective care for our patients.
- Located on the Mid-Atlantic coastal area of Virginia, South Hampton Roads includes the major cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk and Portsmouth
- Primary care and 12 specialties
- More than 325 providers including:
- 120+ primary care
- 180+ specialists
- 25+ APCs
- 75 outpatient care sites
- 6 Urgent Care Clinics (Now Care)
- CT, advanced diagnostic services and onsite lab services
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Sleep Centers
- Occupational Health
- Broad venue of residential options, from oceanfront to metro to suburban living
- Affordable living with safe communities
- Excellent public, private, and higher education schools
- Diverse communities
- Abundant cultural enrichment
- Endless recreational activities
- User friendly international airport
Please send CV and correspondence to email@example.com.