WellSpan Digestive Health is a collegial group of Gastroenterologists and APPs that provide comprehensive GI care across our region. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for our location in Ephrata due to expanding demand. This is a fantastic opportunity for newly trained or experienced General Gastroenterologists. ERCP experience is preferred but not required.
- Great work-life balance with light call covering 130 bed WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, maximum frequency 1:5
- Very convenient facilities with newly remodeled office connected to hospital and endoscopy space; park your car once!
- Flexible schedule options available including 4-day work week, 7 on / 7 off
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage, with strong collaborative support
- Leadership opportunity with active role in strategic development of new practice
- Robust internal referral network
- EMR: Epic
Our Commitment to You:
- Generous compensation with physician-designed salaried model
- Signing bonus with relocation expenses
- CME allowance and potential for loan forgiveness
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South-central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.