WellSpan Health, a large integrated health system, seeks an outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for our well-established Partial Program in Mt. Gretna, PA. WellSpan Philhaven is a comprehensive behavioral health organization with 27 locations across South Central Pennsylvania. Our organization serves over 25,000 individuals annually through innovative programs and services.
About the Opportunity:
- Fulltime, employed position with WellSpan Medical Group (WMG)
- WMG is one of the most mature, well-established medical groups in the U.S.
- 2,000+ providers are employed by WMG
- Quality, patient safety and physician well-being are of paramount importance
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Optional weeknight call with additional pay
- Weekend call coverage is voluntary and paid at a premium
- The program director is experienced & well-respected
- Psychiatrists, therapists & social workers enjoy a collegial work environment
- An excellent support staff contributes to the collaborative culture
- Children & adolescents receive care via Day Hospital & Intensive Outpatient
- Patients enjoy state-of-the-art facilities nestled in a calm, wooded setting
- Families appreciate the free/plentiful parking and soothing surroundings
- Lebanon is a short drive & provides shopping/dining options
- Competitive salary, generous signing bonus & loan repayment
- Excellent benefits including a rich retirement plan & full relocation
- Lebanon County has excellent schools and a low cost of living.
- Outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful
- Hershey, PA attractions are a short drive from Mt. Gretna
- Abundant farm-fresh dining and farm markets
- Conveniently located near the Philadelphia metro area
- Lancaster’s Amtrak station allows for easy travel to NYC