MercyOne North Iowa has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to join our team located in Mason City, Iowa.
- Join a team of two Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians and two Intensivists
- Inpatient/Outpatient split
- 18-bed ICU
- Teaching opportunity for Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residents and medical students
- Outreach potential for Pulmonary services in our 15-county network
- Highly competitive compensation package, including a $100,000 commencement bonus!!!
- Full benefits package, including paid malpractice and tail coverage, reimbursement for licenses/registration, $4,000 CME/year, 2 retirement plans, generous PTO package, and so much more!
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center
- Our Pulmonology clinic and 18-bed ICU are located at MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center in Mason City, a 342-bed regional referral teaching hospital – named a Top 100 Hospital nationally – easy access to all specialists, lab, radiology, pharmacy, and many other services
- 300+ employed providers- Including primary care, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, General Surgery, Ortho Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastics, Bariatric Surgery, OBGYN, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Neurology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Infectious Disease, Palliative Care, Urology, ENT, GI, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Psychiatry, and so much more!
- Regional health system covering 15 counties, includes MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, 8 critical access hospitals, and 42 clinics in northern Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Our Pulmonary Critical Care team provides services for our entire network - approximately 260,000 people that call MercyOne North Iowa their trusted healthcare partner
- Level III Trauma Center offering post-graduate education programs on site, including Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Programs, Cardiology Fellowship, and Palliative Care Fellowship
- Visit this link to learn more about our medical center: https://www.mercyone.org/northiowa/about-us/
- BC/BE – Must be board certified within three years of becoming eligible
- EOE/drug screen required
- H1B candidates accepted
Practice where your skills are appreciated, where physicians are highly respected members of the community, where you and yours will flourish as you become rooted in a lifestyle second to none.
A competitive compensation and full benefits package are being offered for the right candidate including a $100,000 commencement bonus, paid malpractice and tail coverage, reimbursement for licenses/registration, $4,000 CME/year, two retirement plans, generous PTO package, and so much more!
ABOUT THE FACILITY
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center is a 342-bed regional referral teaching hospital, named Top 100 Hospital nationally for achieving excellence in clinical outcomes, growth, and fiscal management for several years. We are a faith-based, not-for-profit community healthcare system offering comprehensive healthcare services for people throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Our 300+ physician medical staff offers nearly all medical and surgical subspecialties, from general medical care to open-heart surgery. This is a full-service Hospital with a 24/7 Hospitalist program. We are a Level III trauma center and offer post-graduate education programs on site, including a four-year Cardiology Fellowship, Palliative Care Fellowship, Family Medicine Residency Program, and Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our outpatient clinic practice setting is enhanced by close access to inpatients, on site medical imaging, a wide range of specialists for consultation, a sleep lab, electronic medical records, PACS and a full-service medical library. MercyOne North Iowa combines the family atmosphere of a hometown healthcare center with the technology, services and resources of a major modern medical center.
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center continually achieves remarkable results for patients through the unlimited power of teamwork, the highest standards of quality, dynamic partnerships, and advanced technology.
MercyOne North Iowa is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the United States. Trinity Health is based in Livonia, Michigan.
Mason City, Iowa
- Population ~30,000
- Largest urban center in north Iowa
- 2 hours from Minneapolis and Des Moines
- Excellent schools- both public and parochial; top 15% in the US in academic student achievement tests
- NIACC community college
- A community rich in history, music, and architecture- known for the Music Man and the last remaining Frank Lloyd Wright hotel in the world
- Community amenities: Lime Creek Nature Center, indoor ice arena, fine arts museum, performing arts theater, regional orchestra, aquatic center, YMCA fitness center, library, 18-hole golf course, bike trails, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Cost of living 24% lower than the national average
- Municipal airport offering daily direct flights to/from Chicago
- 8 miles from beautiful Clear Lake
- Visit this link to learn more about our community: https://thisisnorthiowa.com
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities – including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.