Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Job Summary:Join 4 pediatric hematologist oncologists in a hospital-based practice located at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver, COQualified Candidates:
- Experience preferred; but will consider new fellows
- Fellowship trained in ACGME accredited pediatric hematology/oncology
- Experience with bone marrow transplant preferred, but interested candidates are welcome
- Must be open to same-day/in-out travel to outreach locations for practice growth
- Hospital is not eligible for J-1 or H-1 waivers
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Oncology and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children:
- Competitive hospital-employed salary and excellent benefits package
- CME time and expenses
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Rocky Mountain Pediatric Oncology is a mature pediatric care team guided by core principles of collaborative, excellent and compassionate care for children with blood disorders or cancer.
- Bone Marrow Transplant is an important part of this practice and they seek a physician who shares this passion.
- The practice has a dedicated clinical research coordinator and participates in research with Children s Oncology Group.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) is located in midtown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver s largest hospital system and part of HCA Healthcare, a leading national healthcare system with 187 hospitals.
- RMHC has 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds with more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists. A Level IV, 84-bed NICU draws from a five-state area.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.